Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why Not?

So, since I have taken back to blogging on my private blog and my The Philosophies of Jen blog, I asked the question, "Why not resurrect Food Ophelia?"

The answer,  I don't have enough time!

And also, I am a really bad food blogger. Severely  under-qualified. 

But, here are some reasons to, if not fully resurrect it, at least give it a pulse.

1. I really need to get rid of this awful picture of that chocolate cake at the top of my blog. The cake is delicious. The picture is unappetizing.

2.  I find myself getting on the computer several times a week to look up my own recipes on Ophelia (I have a really bad memory). There are several recipes that still live in random places in my kitchen. I need them all to live in one place.

3. Once I do that, I will print Food Ophelia into a book and give it as a present to myself and maybe my kids.

And so, Food Ophelia is back.

For the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment