Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Before Picture



This is my before picture. Before I gained 10 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years.

Now I have to lose 25 pounds to reach my goal weight.

Good job Jen!

Were all those Chocolate truffles from Costco worth it?!!

Hmmmm....

I'm thinking..

Okay, no. They were not.

Now, what took me 4 weeks to gain will take me months to lose. And then I can start attacking that last 15 pounds that keeps hanging on.

If I had any sort of self control I could have eaten 1 or 2 truffles (and caramel popcorn and Russian Tea Cakes and dark chocolate everything......) and not gained the weight....

....the weight which is making me uncomfortable and tired. The weight that is making it harder to run. The weight that is making it harder to breathe.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. I made a really bad decision before Christmas to eat all the Christmas goodies that came my way. I knew I would gain weight but I figured I would just lose it after. Well, then I injured my back and I have no way of exercising...So here is all this extra weight going no where

    ReplyDelete