Monday, February 7, 2011

Something New




Food Ophelia is a year old now and I think I am ready for something new!

I have started a blog that I have wanted to do for awhile now but didn't have the guts.

Basically it is still me but not narrowed to food.

I will be writing about everything from food to autism, exercise to homeschooling, my faith, and being the crazy mother of 8 kids.

I would love it if you would join me. You can find me at:


the philosophies of jen

If you like my new blog, I would love it if you would become a "follower" , link me on your blog, facebook, etc and generally let people know about it.

As for Food Ophelia she will hang around for awhile as I make the transition. I will be moving all my recipes and some of my posts over to my new blog in time. I will probably be double posting recipes here and on my philosophies blog in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment