Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here We Go Again.....

So, I have come crawling back to Blogger.My previous posts over at Food Ophelia will eventually (mostly) make it over to my blogspot. So, add this address to your blog roll, follow me, leave comments, and let me know you have missed me.

Just kidding about that last part.

Unless you really want to....

But at any rate, this is where my food blog lives now, for better or worse.

I have given up on ever learning how to be tech savvy enough to make my blog look like what I want and my husband is way too busy to rescue my silly food blog.

Not that he thinks it is silly.

He loves it, because I cook more when I am working on my food blog.

And somehow I am happier.

How is that possible?

It just doesn't make sense. I have too many things to do to have a food blog.

Too many things that are not getting done.

I could list them here but then you might judge me harshly.

So, this is an experiment.

I am back.

I think.....

3 comments:

  1. YEA!! I have missed you. I check here every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you. You more than the food blog. But still I guess the food blog will have to do until I get to see you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you, and I've missed your blog posts, too! Glad to see that you're at it again. I think of you and your sweet family and hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete