Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pass the Paste


When I was a little girl, I remember being at school working on an art project and a bunch of the kids decided it would be fun to taste the paste. So of course,being the little follower I was at the time, I ate some too. I was horrified when, seconds later, one of the other children suggested it was made from old horses. I loved horses. But that is besides the point.

Why am I sharing this childhood memory with you, fair readers?

Well, I have tasted paste and I am telling you, it tastes just like stuff made with white flour.

Eat whole wheat.

The end.

One Comment

  1. Rachel
    Posted April 22, 2010 at 8:55 pm

    Funny, Jen. I will admit this. White bread from the store is gross. Remember WonderBread. Well it is a wonder to me that anybody eats that stuff because it is not food. Remember when we were kids that I would never eat wheat. I would only eat white bread. The thought now makes me shudder. I actually had a very spiritual experience on my mission that converted me to wheat on my mission, but that’s a long story. Sometimes we have white bread for the Sacrament and I don’t like it. It’s hard for me to believe that I ever ate that stuff and enjoyed it. I still use white flour in things, but I am trying to convert to more and more wheat all the time. Wheat for man!

No comments:

Post a Comment