Friday, April 16, 2010

Strawberry Spinach Salad

Is it Summer yet? Because it seems like it at our house.

I saw a huge carton of strawberries at Costco the other day and was reminded of my favorite salad of all time.

The salad:

Fresh Baby Spinach 4-6 oz.

Fresh Strawberries, about 15, sliced

1/4-1/2 cup pecans, chopped

The dressing:

1/4 cup olive oil

1/4 cup white wine vinegar

1/8 cup honey

1/2 Tbl poppy seeds

dash of paprika

Combine all the ingredients and serve or refrigerate until ready to eat!

You are welcome.


2 Comments

  1. Jessica
    Posted April 15, 2010 at 8:50 pm

    I loved this salad. Can’t wait to make it!

  2. Rachel
    Posted April 15, 2010 at 11:53 pm

    There was a time not too long ago that I would have thought this was gross. I mean strawberries and spinach. But recently I was at a RS activity and they served lunch. We didn’t get our own food, it was already on plates at the tables and we just sat down to eat. I didn’t want to not eat what was given to me so I ate it. And it was delicious. Thanks for the recipe. I will be making this for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment