Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies


Here it is:

My first product review.

Enjoy.

Last week I accompanied my husband on his business trip to Casper, Wyoming. We took our two youngest with us and had many adventures.

But one of my favorite parts of the trip was eating these cookies. (Sorry, I only have a picture of the box. By the time I thought to snap a photo, I had already finished them off).

These cookies are incredibly yummy and apparently addictive.

I have found myself thinking about them a lot since our trip.

Needless to say, I about blew my diet.

Yes, I am on a diet and one day, I will tell you all about it.

But back to the cookies.

While the kids and I visited Wal-mart, my three year-old requested cookies.

Normally, I do not buy store-bought cookies because-uh-yuck!

Why buy store bought cookies when home made taste so much better and are so much better for you, etc?!

Unless you are away from home with no access to a kitchen.

Or whatever…..

Sometimes you just have to buy store bought stuff–even cookies.

Okay, I didn’t have to buy the three year- old the cookies.

But she is just so gosh darn cute.

And the truth is when I saw these Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies I was intrigued.

And tempted.

No high fructose corn syrup

No hydrogenated oils

No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors

!!!!!

This is rare in the cookie aisle at your neighborhood grocery store.

So rare, in fact, my local grocery store doesn’t sell them.

But hopefully yours’ does.

Because if you get a hankering for a cookie and you are not at home…

I highly recommend these!

Unless you do not want to blow your diet.

In which case you should probably just buy some baby carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment